Factory Bell Time Switch Model ET-1
|This digital timer provides to-the-minute programming for 7-day or full year load control of factory bells and horns. A user selectable clock format for 12 hour AM/PM or 24 hour is provided. Full year control features include up to 99 different "holidays" each of which can be programmed for any duration. Any holiday or holiday duration can be left for "no load activity" or programmed for a unique load activity. Fully automatic daylight saving time adjustment, with user selectable override, and automatic leap year adjustment are also standard on the ET series. Weekly programming provides single step weekday and weekend programming to simplify typical 5/2 day load control. An automatic review feature enables quick easy review of all programmed data.
For precise control over bells or horns in a industrial or commercial application pulse control can be set to 1 to 99 seconds.
A non-volatile memory maintains all programmed switching times for the life of the time switch. A factory installed field replaceable lithium battery maintains accurate time keeping and calender information for a minimum of 8 years. Transient protection for up to 6,000 volts is provided by the power board. These time switches are housed in a lockable steel NEMA 1 enclosure.
- User Selectable Clock Format 12Hr AM/PM or 24Hr
- 1,000 Set Points Minimum
- 99 Programable Holiday Schedules
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Savings Time and Leap Year
- Pulsed, Interval, & Maintained Contact Options
- Non-Volatile Memory Maintains Program
- 6,000 Volt Transient Surge Protection
- Multi-Voltage Clock Power Supply
- Form-C Contacts Provide for Both Normally Open and Closed Circuits